For The Horses :
Our Full Liveries are housed in very horse-friendly American Barn stables. Each horse can fully look out of their individual windows into the fresh air, as well as looking into the central aisle. All our boxes have automatic water supply, rubber mat floor protection beneath the bedding, to protect horses legs, and sliding doors. Our stabled horses are fed top quality Haylage.
Depending on the time of year and your horse’s workload, we can of course be fully accommodating regards to the levels of rugs, feeding and any vitamins and or supplements required. Our full-time team will care for your horse and try to ensure they are happy, healthy and want for nothing!
For You :
You will have use of our lovely under floor heated cottage-style rest-room building, the ‘Mane Room’, with its open-plan vaulted kitchen and lounge area, outside barbecue, shower, loo and changing facilities. You can help yourself to complimentary hot and cold drinks, plus free fresh homemade cakes are also available at the weekends. The ‘Mane Room’ also offers you free WiFi and satellite television – if you’ve got time!! Only joking – comes in handy for watching Badminton Horse Trials!!
The yard has a vibrant social atmosphere – with lifelong friendships formed over pub-rides and beach-riding, plus numerous barbecues, summer music events and days out! We have attended in style at Ladies Day, Ascot, as well as annual coach trips to Olympia’s Horse of the Year show.
60 x 20m Arena :
Among our facilities is a superb floodlit 60 x 20 metre international size Manege, with a set of plastic show jumps and a viewing area for watching activities in the manege from in comfort. In 2018 we changed our arena surface to a superb fibre-wax surface; to ensure it doesn’t freeze in the winter and reduces dust in the summer. We have various trainers including Claire Speer, Thea Heim and Roland Bellido. The menage is maintained weekly to ensure the best riding conditions.
We have a spacious and useful workroom for storage of rugs etc. and there is a separate secure tack facility, which is only accessible by livery owners and staff.
The stabled horses are turned out in 1 to 4 acre fields, with electric tape fencing for their protection. They are turned out in very small groups, and we can happily provide individual turn-out if required as an additional option.
What is Included in this Livery option? :
– Stabled with daily turnout. All stables have rubber matting, automatic drinkers and ad-lib hay/haylage.
– Straw bedding included in livery or Bliss bedding at an additional cost.
– All horse care provided e.g. turnout, rug changes, leg hose and hooves picked out.
– Saddle/bridle peg in secure tack room.
– Personal equipment Storage boxes in workroom.
– Tack cleaning area with saddle horse.
– Use of our MANE ROOM heated building with full kitchen facilities.
– Overnight owner facilities if horse was unwell.
– Hot/cold drinks. Homemade cakes (weekends only).
– Use of changing room with shower room & hair dryer.
– Farriers visit appointments with resident farrier dealt for you by our staff.
– Unlimited Use of our 60m x 20m Manege (illuminated).
– Use of horse wash bays.
– Professional advice and support on request from our experienced team.
– Dung removal by farm staff.
– Secure Horsebox/trailer storage (See Additional price lists)